Premier 2.5 Activated Carbon Mask Filter - Pack of 10
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Material: Non-woven cotton.
for use with premier 3 layer mask
- Non-woven, active carbon cloth filter.
- Conforms to standards GB2626-2006.
- Spunbond cloth filters micron-level dust (particulate matter 2.5 microns)
- Reduces dust, particulates and allergens such as haze, dust, pollen and motor vehicle exhaust emissions.
- Recommended to replace filter every 1 to 3 days, depending on use.
- Important - 1 unit = 1 pack of 10 mask filters.
- Disclaimer: This filter is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high or it could be exposed to high level heat sources or combustible substances.